Payday loan requirements
Another of the platforms that offers online payday loans is that you can contract from your cell phone or from a computer for a maximum amount of up to $ 8,000 pesos if you are a client and up to 10 years to cancel it.
Hire this Loan!
What are the requirements that I must meet to apply for a loan?
- Be over 21 years old up to 65 years
- Your payroll debit card
- Last month’s payroll receipts
- The last full bank account statement
- INE / IFE or passport
How to apply for a loan?
It is very simple and you have to follow the steps listed below:
- Choose the amount and term of the loan and press “¡Solicítalo ya!”
- Complete the “Loan Application” and accept the terms and conditions of the contract, you will receive a verification code on your cell phone which you must enter in order to continue.
- You will receive a notification if your loan was approved.
- If the loan was approved, you will have to upload the requested documentation (scanned or in digital format) within the profile created on the website or send this documentation to [email protected]
- Wait for an answer through your .mx account, by email or text message.
- You receive the money your loan.
It is important that you receive on your cell phone an application verification number that you need to complete your application and authorize the consultation of your credit history.
One of the advantages of payday loans is that it does not require a guarantee or guarantee to obtain your loan.
How much money do they lend me and what term?
The maximum amount you can receive is up to $ 8,000 pesos depending on your credit limit if you are a current client. For new users, the maximum amount is $ 4,000 pesos.
The term to return the loan can be up to 10 years, although it is recommended to do it within 65 to 90 days.
The minimum payment period is 6 fortnightly once your line of credit is approved and the payments can be made with a weekly, fourteenth, biweekly or monthly frequency.
Once my loan is approved in , how long can I have the money in my account?
Once you are notified that your loan has been approved and you have uploaded all scanned or digital documents, you will be able to have the money in your account immediately.
You will receive the loan amount on the debit card provided.
Please enter the 16 digits of your debit card where you receive your payroll where once the loan is approved, it will be transferred to the card provided.
Keep in mind that you must be the account holder and the debit card.
I already have a loan with .mx Can I request another one?
One of the differences with other platforms is that you can request a new loan as long as you do not exceed your credit limit granted.
The new amount will be added to your current loan and the loan amount and the corresponding payments will be updated according to the new amount.
How do I receive the money?
Once the loan is approved, it is transferred to the debit card or the bank account provided.
What happens if I get late with payments?
If you have problems with your payment, inform them as you can extend the payment date thus avoiding interest charges.
If your payment is delayed, will apply a penalty of 1% daily on the total balance.